Post Graduate or MBA degree in accounting or finance, or CA .
8+ years of accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Exposure to product costing, estimation, and pricing .
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Understanding of production process flow, cost drivers and calculations of various operating ratios including assets and manpower utilization, efficiency etc
- Monthly closing, reporting and MIS experience required
- must be very good with MS Excel and PPTs
- Oracle experience preferred
- Experience in managing audits, and compliances will be useful.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.