To provides Estimation, design & deployment of Infrastructure Networking, IP Telephony, Voice, Data, Wireless, Infrastructure, ELV System (CCTV, Access control, Intercom, Physical Security Systems) & Audio-Visual Solutions.
The Presales Engineer will be working closely with Sales team and provide support for finalizing projects
To be successful in this role, you will have the following pre-requisites:
- A graduate engineer in Electronics / Communication/Telecom
- 6 plus years of experience in Designing and Estimation for ELV / Security System
- Experienced in pre-sales activities in ELV Systems including CCTV, Access control, Lighting Control, Parking Management, Intrusion detection, Intercom, Structured Cabling & Networking, GRMS.
- Experience in Design, Estimation, Technical Proposals & Presales ➢ Knowledge for all major products and vendors.
- Experience & familiar to authority regulations (MOI, OREEDO)
- Certified by MOI will be considered as added advantage.
- Must be familiar with the design criteria/guidelines of ELV systems in Qatar.
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Design, generate BOQ and Cost estimate for CCTV (IP & Analogue), Access Control, Intercom, SMATV, Intruder Alarm, Gate Barrier, Parking Solutions, Structured cabling, Wi-Fi, IP Telephony & Networking.
- Should be able to understand the drawings, specifications of the low current systems provided by the client & consultant.
- Compile tender documents with full commercial & contractual understanding
- Attend clarification meetings with client consultant.
- Technically & commercially Evaluate vendor offers and prepare comparative statements
- To meet the tough bidding time frame of clients and internal departments
- Knowledge of Project Phases, Engineering and Site Management manpower estimation concepts.
- Support the sales team in pre-sales presentations with clients.
- Liaising and negotiating with client & vendors and partners
- Preparing the technical submittals & bid documents.