Excellent Opportunity with NAFFCO's IT Team.
Key Responsibility of this role is for developing, customizing, maintaining and support Oracle applications
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ROLE :
· Development of forms and reports (Forms, Reports and OAF).
· Oracle Workflow and AME.
· Creation of SQL/PLSQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
· Database structure design for Tables, views, sequences, synonyms and database triggers etc.
Integration and Interfacing:
· Integrations of customized application with Oracle standard applications modules using APIs
· Integrations using Web Services
· All SCM Modules
· All Finance Modules
· HR & Payroll
Qualifications, experience and skill set required for this role –
· Expertise in Forms 6i or Forms 10g, Reports6i or Reports 10g and PL/SQL(Min. 5 years).
· Good Knowledge of Oracle Apps Standards, Table Structure, Architecture and Databases (Min 3 years) or 3 implementations.
· Expertise in Oracle Workflow development and AME configuration.
· Expertise in creating Interfaces through Standard API's and Interface Tables and data loading.
· Expertise in using Tools like Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Plus.
· Knowledge in Java development will be an added advantage.
· Good Analytical, Technical, Time Management and Communication Skills.
· Knowledge of MS Office and Documentation/Flowchart Tools.