* Developing sustainable building services designs on numerous major projects including commercial, residential, tall tower, Infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
* Knowledge of ventilation and air conditioning systems and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
* Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
* Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC systems.
* Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of systems design.
* Working knowledge of various building services design codes such as British Standards, ASHRAE, NFPA, IPC, IMC and other International design codes.
* Interfacing and working with clients in a professional manner to achieve project goals.
* Smoke Management Ventilation design knowledge to NFPA 92, EN 12101 & BS 7346 is mostly preferable.
* Adequate knowledge on Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems as per NFPA standards.
* Ability to perform and analyze CFD simulations generate reports.
* Carries out all activities related to MEP cost estimation.
* Follows-up with all departments as applicable to complete cost estimation for tending.
* Consults with Planning & Cost Control and Sales Engineer(s) for any unclear issues.
*Checks tender documents & drawings. Sends quotation inquiries to subcontractors/ supplier.
* Follows-up on quotation request to subcontractors/ supplier.
* Prepares comparison sheet for subcontractors/ supplier.
* Prepares clarification request to the consultant in coordination with Sales Department.
* Duct system design (Manual & Software Duct Sizer)