The job holder is required to provide support to the Performance Management Manager in the development, implementation, administration, and communication of Performance Management Framework in Naffco group.
Job holder oversees and manages all activities related to the KPIs assessment cycle, manages stakeholders’ communication and tracks the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business needs.
· Accountable for handling the full KPIs assessment process, cycle and relevant systems effectively.
· Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process.
· Create, review and improve the individuals KPIs and Business unit KPIs ensuring the metrics are efficient as well as effective then do the necessarily updates in the relevant electronic systems.
· Build a strong rapport with line managers and employees to build trust and evidence-based methodology in managing KPIs performance and motivate them toward high performance organization.
· Provide support to main stakeholders during the change phase and ensure that expectations are aligned.
· Contributes to the design, implementation and management of effective recognition programs to retain high performers.
· Contribute to the development and delivery of performance management process awareness, training manuals, and relevant procedures.
· Analyse the performance management process, generate relevant reports and provide insightful reports and data analysis with action plan for improvement purposes.
· Conduct regular awareness and training sessions to support and guide line managers and employees toward proactive performance level as well as train and share with them the new updates in the process and system.
· Participate in managing the below expectations performers as per the internal procedures and in collaboration with line managers as well as suggest improvements to enhance this process.
· Conduct regular surveys to all employees to evaluated the current performance and KPIs assessment mechanism for improvement purposes.
· Collaborate with L & D team to identify the areas of improvement in individual performance and the learning needs requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Bachelor degree in HR, Business, psychology or relevant field
· CIPD level 3 or above preferable.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in handling the KPIs and performance management process. (preferably in manufacturing sector)
· Intermediate problem-solving skills.
· Intermediate communication skills.
· Intermediate employee engagement skills.
· Basic change management skill.
· Basic data analytics skills.
· Preferably ERP system experience.
Keyword: Performance Management
,Key Performance Indicators