Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer -Min 2 years’ experience in Smoke Management System .
Job Location : Saudi Arabia.
Developing sustainable building services designs on numerous major projects including commercial, residential, tall tower, Infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
- Knowledge of ventilation and air conditioning systems and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
- Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC systems.
- Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of systems design.
- Working knowledge of various building services design codes such as British Standards, ASHRAE, NFPA, IPC, IMC and other International design codes.
- Interfacing and working with clients in a professional manner to achieve project goals.
- Smoke Management Ventilation design knowledge to NFPA 92, EN 12101 & BS 7346 is mostly preferable.
- Adequate knowledge on Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems as per NFPA standards.
- Ability to perform and analyze CFD simulations generate reports.
** Any other task as assigned by the manager.
Qualification : Mechanical Engineer or with relevant background.