Electronic technicians (Pumps Division)
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3 - 8 yrs.
| Opening: 3
Education:Diploma, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
· Design and analysis of analogue and digital electronic circuits.
· Electronic circuits simulation with simulation software.
· Electronic maintenance and trouble shooting.
· Good skills in power electronics (MOSFETS, power transistors, IGBT, thyristors … etc).
· Good skills in electromagnetism (coils, electromagnets).
· Good experience with all types of electrical motors.
· Good skills in SMPS design and troubleshooting.
· Experience in PCB drawing software, PCB design and prototyping.
· Ability to read electronic circuits and transfer it into PCB.
· Ability to use all electronic testing and measuring instruments skillfully.
· Experience in motor drives, soft starters, VFD’s.
· Experience in all types of sensors and transducers.
· Experience in PLC (PLC programming is a +).
· Microcontroller programming is a + skill.
· AutoCAD and AutoCAD electric drawing is a + skill.
· Self-development, and ambition to learn and develop his skills.