• Serve as the in-house CRM specialist
• Administers Analyze and make sense of data for management from the web-based CRM (Customer
Relationship Management) and CMS (Content Management) systems with a primary goal of ensuring data integrity
• Responsible for the quality and consistency of data used to drive sales and marketing efforts
• Objectively evaluates ROI of potential event business for Departments based upon criteria set by Management
• Reports to the Top Management on a daily basis, with detail analysis of the data derived.
• Designing ways of collecting survey and administrative data
• Quality checking and cleansing data
• Interpreting statistical analysis for policy development,
• Evaluation/monitoring, forecasting, sales data.
• Delivered, developing robust, timely methods to ensure data
• Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, generate reports and input data to support organization initiatives
• Periodic reporting of the analysis to the Departments to help them maintain timely, accurate and uniform documentation of all records in the CRM system
• Communicate with departments on a regular basis to ensure clean data for use across all areas of the organization
• Support for departmental staffs and users to educate them and answer questions on CRM, so
They can effectively utilize the internal tools effectively.
• Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing and other departments) to support effective business decision-making
• Objectively evaluate potential event business opportunities for their ability to benefit Top-Management for future business
• Assist with administrative duties related to research & business intelligence
• Advocate on behalf of top management to stakeholders and conduct meeting with departments across the organization
• Have a keen understanding of the company’s mission, vision, goals.
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders
• Perform other related duties, special projects and assignments as required
Reporting to: Marketing Manager